Monday, February 15, 2010

love is in the air

Valentines Day was surpurb. Well technically February 13 was awesome, as that was when Dustin and I celebrated. We went to dinner at BJs and then saw the movie Valentines Day. :] After then we went back to Beta...

It was so fabulous because he was making me laugh like crazy. I love those nights.

We have officially turned gift giving into a competition. Like everything we do together.
The competition is to see who gets who the perfect gift, not who spends the most.

I got him a huge bottle of Jack and the coolest flask ever. :] I also got him a Magellan GPS for his car (since the only thing we ever fight about is directions).

He got me a flour canister filled with hot tomales (the candy) that said "You are one hot tomale" on the side. The big gift was a ring which, on the wrapping said- my heart is tied to yours. :]


That is all for now, I NEED to study.

xoxo.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Gah, I love this ring and his message behind it. You two are too adorable. Gross. :)