Thursday, July 8, 2010

spoiled rotton grateful

Someone has spoiled me today.

The day started off by lazy wakeup with Dustin, and goofing off for a good hour (the bruises should show up in the next few days).

Later today Dustin treated me to a movie, Eclipse, which I loved.

After we strolled into Dillards where he bought me Be Delicious, the parfum and lotion. How freaking precious is that?! I am always being treated so well by Dustin emotionally, he truly loves me. But it was really nice to be treated to an extra something something. I had made casual comment a while back about my perfume getting low (totally casually, not hinting- promise) and he wanted to replenish my shortage!

:)

Afterward we went and had a delicious dinner at Macaroni Grill. yum!

The question is: spoiled rotten? heck no. I am so absolutely grateful to have such a caring guy who would want to surprise me with a treat every now and then. I don't take his love or his graciousness for granted- I'm a truly blessed woman.

sometimes it feels good to be turned upside down,
head over heels.

No comments: