Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Catch up time: Thanksgiving part 1

So I got to go home for Thanksgiving that Tuesday, and stopped by Tempe to spend some time with my Kieren and my Nicki. :) Love them.

Wednesday was a day for teaching my last dance class for the semester.

I also got tons done & played some pool with my family.
dad won the first round
and the second... but moms a good sport
sometimes ;)
dad won another!
Im going to kill that child
dad makes THE BEST funny faces... and I finally beat SOMEONE
love her
It never hurts to get some board game time in either. I went to Nicki's brothers house, David, after pool for some drinks and some games! Battle of the sexes anyone?
my attempt at trying to document the entire night... getting dropped off at home
Weston, Nickis fab cousin

fabulous start.

No comments: