Friday, December 10, 2010

Catching up time: Thanksgiving, part 4

Saturday, I went with the family, to meet some cousins I never had before, to support their son at his hockey game!
Brandon, Zoey, moi, Barbra (who we've known for quite some time), and mom
Greyson, 12, me, 21, and Brandon, 18. Please note that the shortest is also the oldest.
Afterwards we went to lunch... at Sauce... extra fabulous. It was sooo nice getting to spend time with them (also Sheldon who was not pictured... and dad was there too :] ), I feel like my family is getting bigger everyday!

Then mom and I got some fabric and refurnished our crappy kitchen chairs into beautiful ones! Tutorial here.

Please level with me on how much you hate this chair.
and how much you love this chair?!
Then we called it a night and just relaxed.

love being at home.

No comments: