Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cool things and not so cool things

Cool things:

Getting to come into work late = sleep in.
being Natasha's "domestic partner" for her work bowling activity = time with Natasha + free bowling.
Troy was there too, duh. [he works for the same company]
Funfetti Cake my brother made
An upcoming engagement shoot for my friend Rebekah
Watching The Office pretty much 24/7
My jewel degree dangle that came in the mail- thanks Lindsay!
These pictures

Not so Cool Things:

The worst burn of my life- oven door closed on my arm a little

 only 2 days out. I'm soooo excited I'll get to deal with this at Bass Lake. heal faster!
yeah, thats the blister juice. hope you don't have a weak tummy!

Still not really knowing what to do with my life
Not having a frame yet for my new bed

All in all, pretty fantastic day

summer

No comments: