Saturday, June 18, 2011

Weekends are awesome

 The Lovely Lauren
 precious
 treats I was given at work
precious Pedro

Today was a nice combination of fun time and work time (and the best kind of work time).

I started the day with Lauren taking pictures all around Downtown Phoenix, as evidenced here.

She was just what the doctor ordered. I was in major need of great friend time, and I can't wait to have more photography sessions with her in the future. [and share pretty much the same post grad path together]

Then I went to work for about 7 hours, but I was caring for a family friend Chad, so we pretty much got to hang out and have fun.

Mom and I hit up the gym tonight. Kelly + mom + endorphins = awesome. 

Looking forward to a day off while celebrating Dad tomorrow! woo hoo!!

Saturdays. 

No comments: