Thursday, October 6, 2011

Photo Challenge

I just reviewed some pretty fantastic memories I put down in the 30 day photo challenge I started last December. Although I didn't even get close to finishing it in the 30 days, I went in order and really enjoy looking back on it.

So I decided to up the anty. 

I'm going to go with a monthly challenge [some inspiration from this place], to document that months happenings, as they relate to the challenge for the month. Goal- get me taking more pictures with my wonderful camera, and get me blogging more.

October- Spooky & Scary
November- Yummy yummy in my tummy
December-The Christmas Spirit
January- New year, New ________. 
February- Love and devotion
March- Teeny Tiny- Macro
April- Portraits and People
May- Flowers
June- Summer lovin' had me a blast
July- Entropy (things breaking down)
August- Color- all about the spectrum 
September- Black and White

Keep an eye out for some shots

12 month Photo Challenge

No comments: