Monday, November 5, 2012

Actually moving in- the living space

The process of turning our house into a home was and still is absolutely wonderful. Our house is absolutely precious and I love showing it off. The pictures in no way do it any justice, come see it for yourself!

living room theme- country chic 

coffee table- $25

Kitchen accent color- RED

we FINALLY got the bench in for this table- so it's the 4 chairs pictured here and a 2 seater bench. The table also has a hidden leaf. I searched for-ever to find this piece, I knew exactly what I wanted and didn't want to settle. It also took 2 months to get the bench in from back order

What is funny is how bare these pictures look in comparison to what the house looks like now. I'll upload some more later. (hint- the wine hutch has more wine than a BevMo)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: