Monday, February 8, 2010

The most wonderful weekend ever. :]

So I just had the most wonderful weekend ever.

Friday-

Got ready for moms party, got our nails, toes, and eye brows done together, and had dinner with Jan, Chris, Dustin, and our family. :] We went to Los Olivos- we had such a great time. Our parents really hit it off. Plus I ordered a margarita. double coolness. After the party, I went home and worked on moms cake for a million years.


Saturday- Got ready for the party from 8 am until 7 pm. :] Then the party began. So many people came- Kirk, Nancy, Grandfather and Sally, Susan, Cammie, Cari, The Shermans, Tracy and Anna, Nicki and Cindy, Dustin, Jan and Chris, Kieren, Jules, Jane and Jerry Capadice, and Bee and Mike, Amanda, Tony and Melissa. It was absolutely fabulous! The food was great, the wine was a big hit, everyone loved the cake, and I got to spend some high quality time with my good friends and family. Here are some more pictures (I'll put more up when I get some from my mom- I didn't actually get to take a lot of pictures.

Then Julie, Cammie, and Dustin spent the night and we played six cups and a die, as well as kings cup with my wasted mom. :] it was hilarious. She opened her gifts, and then in the morning she had to re-open them all because she couldn't remember a thing.

Well that is a pretty good recap of my weekend. Oh! Dustin wrote something like this in my moms birthday card- Its been such a blessing getting to know your daughter and it means the world to Kelly and I that you met my parents this weekend. :] Precious.

Uncle Eric is still in the hospital- everyday is an up and down roller coaster.

memories.

No comments: