Thursday, February 4, 2010

The weekend!

Well its not officially the weekend... I have to go to 2 more classes... and then a house corp meeting... but THEN its the weekend.

Tonight: Have you seen in Date Dash. Fabulous. Julie and I are going as Coyote Ugly bartenders. :]
Dustin can't go, he has a butt load of homework to do, and work til midnight.

Tomorrow, Friday: Leaving for Phoenix at 8:30 am... going to get pedicures with mom. Then grocery shopping for the party, baking the fabulous cake, getting the house all ready, laundry, etc. before dinner with my family and Dustins family. That's right. They're finally meeting. :]

Saturday: The party of the century. "Like a fine wine, everything gets better with age" Its my moms 50th birthday and its going to be awesome. I won't go on too much about that because I have full intentions of loading a ton of pictures after the weekend.

Uncle Eric is still in the hospital. They went in and took more pictures of his lungs today, and they're going to start talking more surgery options again. We'll see what happens. I'm just glad I have had the opportunity to go home so much. I think I've been home every week that he has been in. So that's nice.

I think thats been all that has been going on in my world. Im out.

Thursday.

No comments: