Thursday, March 1, 2012

just shy of 3 months.

Hey all,

I am sorry to say, but it's been 3 months since I've posted last. 3 months. Which is mostly like 4 months, since really I didn't post in November.

On the bright side, I haven't had time to blog because my Real Estate career has taken off. On the down side, I definitely miss blogging.

So lets see if we can keep this short and sweet. Here are the 1st two months I missed.

November 
Thanksgiving day at the Monsons
Sibling love
Thanksgiving evening with the Johnsons
December
The best gift given at the White elephant exchange- this creepy doll from my Grandfather
Cousins :)
we be crazy
those are some great people


the love of my life. 
Twinnies


Sibling love
Hey ladies!

Our gingerbread house in the competition against Natasha and Nolan
Tell me youre not impressed

No comments: