Wednesday, October 10, 2012

life as a fiance

Hey there,

Welcome back! It's been forever since I've written, but it's because life has been absolutely wonderful and I haven't had all the time I'd like to dedicate to blogging. But I'm now a fiance and want to make sure I'm cateloging this wonderful experience. that & I've had so many people tell me they are so excited to see me plan the wedding. I'm not entirely sure what that means, so I'm going to use this!

Not sure where to start this journey as I don't have all the pictures yet of the engagement, so I'll start with the week after.

Dustin has 3 sisters, and as life would have it he and his 3 sisters were all engaged for a week. It was wonderful to be able to celebrate our engagement with his entire family at Shannons [his oldest sister] wedding.




wedding planning tip #1 (wpt): create an email address to use for wedding planning so you don't get stuck with tons of mass emails after the big day! 

No comments: